We can arrange pick up from any of the airports on the island of Ireland and we also offer pick ups from your accommodation. In other words, you let us know where you would like to start your tour and we arrange it!
Our tours start on any day of the week, whenever it suits you best, subject to availability. Get in touch with your travel dates and we will check availability for you. Generally tours between May and September sell out quickly, so booking early is advised.
We organise tours for any group size. Larger groups may incur a surcharge, please contact us to enquire about specific rates. We do of course welcome children on our tours – please note that according to EU regulation children under the age of twelve, and shorter than 4’5″ must use a child seat to travel in a vehicle. You must let us know in advance if this is required.
Unless otherwise agreed, your tour price includes the following:
- Fully customised itinerary designed with your touring needs in mind.
- Scheduled stops at must-see locations and at lesser known hidden gems – Ireland’s best kept secrets!
- Live commentary, information, interaction and entertainment by an experienced, Failte Ireland approved guide and fully qualified driver.
- A real progressive Irish tour experience that mixes present day with the past and helps you to create memories that will last a lifetime.
- Scheduled pick up at your arrival location and drop off on departure to suit your individual schedule.
- We will supply the vehicle plus all associated costs including fuel, tolls, insurance and car-parks – your own dedicated personal group vehicle for your tour only.
- Fine food specialties can be prepared on request for special occasions – this helps to create another memorable moment during your Ireland Vacation.
- Recommendations on reputable hotel/accommodation choices, local Irish pubs, recognised taste restaurants and fun activities. Additional activity bookings for your tour on request.
- Driver overnight expenses (including accommodation & food)
Please note that tour prices quoted are valid for 10 days only.
Additional charges may apply for transfers before 7.00 and after 22.00.
Prices do not include tips/gratuities to drivers and local guides; personal insurance; any items of a personal nature; taxes or duties; and any beverages or food not specifically listed under “What’s Included”.
While this is a service we usually do not provide, we are happy to help you book accommodation if required. We have excellent knowledge of the great accommodations that are available in Ireland (from simple B&Bs to exquisite Castle or Manor Hotels) and are happy to provide recommendations.
No, we do not book flights for our clients but your local travel agent will be happy to oblige.
Usually groups are picked up at 9.00 in the morning and will then enjoy touring until around 17.30 but this depends entirely on the clients’ preferences. A longer touring day can easily be compensated by a shorter one the day after, providing you with a flexible touring experience.
Please click here to complete your booking online. Once the booking is complete, a confirmation email is sent. If you would like to book a customized tour, feel free to email us with your personal Ireland Tour wish-list.
You may pay your deposit and final payment by credit card through the online booking system on our website. Please note that credit card payments may incur an additional fee. Bank transfer payments can also be facilitated on request.
Yes, absolutely. For further information on booking and cancellation terms, please see our Terms of Business
Please contact us in advance if you are planning on bringing any large equipment or if you would like to bring more than one large suitcase plus one piece of hand luggage per passenger and we will do our best to accommodate this.
This will depend a little on the size of your group and the availability of our vehicles. Please note that the availability of a particular vehicle may not always be guaranteed due to maintenance and repairs. Feel free to contact us for more information or review our Mercedes fleet page.
Are you ready to book your Customised Ireland Vacation or perhaps you need some more help in planning your tour? Perhaps you have already reviewed our private tour itineraries, yet you are looking for something a little different? Perhaps you have travelled on coach tours previously but you would like a more flexible travel experience? The added freedom to stop whenever it suits you will take your Ireland Vacation to the next level. We will listen to you and design a bespoke tour to match your needs, drawing on years of experience, contacts and local knowledge. We are ready to work on a customised and bespoke itinerary with you – please let us know as much as possible about your Dream Ireland Vacation.