Added flexibility for our guests:
We know your travel plans might change, so we provide you with as much flexibility as possible.
We have amended our usual booking terms and have added increased flexibility. Anyone booking a tour can cancel up to 28 days before the tour start date and choose one of the following options:
- You may have your deposit payment transferred to a future booking, and any remaining amounts paid will be refunded to you.
- You may opt for a gift voucher to the value of your deposit payment, which can then be transferred to another person. Any remaining amount paid will be refunded to you.
We are also happy to change all participant names on a booking, so that there is full flexibility regarding who can join the tour (please note maximum numbers apply as per the original booking, due to vehicle capacity).
Your tour deposit fee, which covers the cost of us planning your Dream Ireland Vacation, has a guarantee. The full deposit payment that we retain for you must be used within two years of your cancellation date.
Keeping you updated:
We will continue to proactively communicate updates with all our guests, and we have been replying to your emails as quickly and thoroughly as we possibly can. Desmond and Luisa here at Desmond Tours would like to thank all clients for their patience and understanding during this challenging time.
Caring about your safety and wellbeing:
We are proud to confirm everyone here at Desmond Tours has completed the Covid-19 Safety Charter.
The Covid-19 Safety Charter is a Government-endorsed initiative and once undertaken, it demonstrates to domestic and overseas visitors that a business can continue to operate safely. The aim of the initiative is to reinforce confidence in responsible tourism businesses.
In signing up to this charter, Desmond Tours is demonstrating a commitment to the health and safety of clients and staff alike and agree to the following:
- All staff have completed hygiene and safety control training.
- We agree to be subject to being spot-checked by authorities.
- We follow all recommended cleaning and safety guidelines
Do you have any more questions?